Atlanta Bloggers - Hook me up!


From what I can tell the Atlanta Symphony Decorator's Show House held their media preview day yesterday - so I'm eagerly waiting for all those terrific Atlanta Bloggers (that includes the awesome Sherika) to post an abundance of eye candy.  Here's a bit of a sneak peek I found on designer Robert Brown's blog.

Do you remember how amazing the show house was last year? 


Here's last year's foyer by Melanie Turner (image by Sherry Hart)  In 2012 I could only admire from afar but this year I realized I'd be in Denver the first week of May....Denver, what does that have to do with Atlanta??  Well if you're trying to catch a flight back to DC after 6 pm there's nothing - but you can catch a flight to Atlanta. Sure, I'll be getting to my Buckhead hotel at 1 am but then I'll be show house bound the next day! (and I'll still end up getting home about the same time as if I'd stayed the extra night in Denver)    

No comments:

Post a Comment